1. The following trademarks including the distinctive shapes of all
2. This Site and its contents are subject to copyright. While you may view the Site and print or download a copy for your personal non-commercial use, all other use, copying distribution or display of all or part of this Site is prohibited. You must not otherwise use this Site or its contents without the prior written consent of
3. Please be advised that
4. This Site uses DoubleClick and
5. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your anonymous IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by
6. PCA may share the
9. This Site contains information that is intended as general in nature and may be incomplete or inaccurate. Consequently, no reliance should be placed on any information. As absolute accuracy cannot be assured,
10. The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by other organisations.
11. Except for obligations implied by law that cannot be excluded, you agree that
12. Some of the product information, illustrations and images featured on this Site are European and reflect each vehicle’s performance and features under European conditions. Any such information, illustrations and images are indicative and for guidance only. Please consult an OPC for current information.
14. These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria and, where applicable, Australian federal law. You irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
© 2017 Dr. Ing. h.c. F.
* The published consumption (l/100km and Wh/km), emissions (g/km) and kilometre (km) range figures are determined by
Actual figures will vary as they are dependent on many factors, including without limitation: individual driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental conditions, fuel quality, a vehicle’s or battery’s condition, load and use. Extra features and accessories (eg: equipment, wheels or tyres used etc.) can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics and can also affect the consumption, emission, range and performance values of a vehicle. For hybrid or electric vehicles, published charging times (hour/minutes) are estimated using the vehicle’s charging equipment and European charging facilities, with the battery temperature in optimum condition. CO2 emissions can also be generated at the power source when vehicles are being recharged, unless 100% renewable energy is used.
Generally, consumption, emissions, kilometre range and charging times will vary from the published figures in real world Australian driving and charging conditions. Published figures should only be used for the purpose of comparison between vehicles. Please contact an Official