However, the developers also placed great emphasis on intuitive operation. The operating steps are based on those of the current Porsche Communication Management (PCM), and their ease of use has been extensively tested at the Technical University in Munich. The system can be operated via either the 3.5-inch touchscreen or the switches and buttons.
State-of-the-art navigation technology makes travelling to your destination a breeze – and provides a clear overview of how to get there. The system display and operation have been optimised to suit the high-definition 3.5-inch display. Route guidance can be shown in a choice of 2D, 3D or pure arrow view. And no one needs to miss their everyday digital comforts. Interfaces for iPhone®, iPod®, USB and AUX are of course available, allowing external music sources to be managed via the display. Bluetooth® – with internal and external microphone – enables in-car phone calls to be made. The Porsche Classic Radio Navigation System therefore allows classic vehicles with an analogue past to enjoy a digital future with enhanced sound.
Passionate Porsche sound.
This product is prepared for the reception of SiriusXM® satellite radio. An additional SiriusXM® Vehicle Tuner and a subscription is required to use the function. Both items are not included with the Porsche Classic Radio Navigation System. The FM and AM radio has been given a major overhaul and the system’s technology optimised to suit the factory-fit aerials. The 4 x 45 watt output power delivers a full-bodied sound. The original factory-fit sound systems and amplifier can also be integrated, either directly or using an adapter cable. The adapter cable (part no. 91164220901) can be ordered from your Porsche Classic Partner or Porsche Centre.
Please note that the output power of the original factory-fit amplifier may be lower than that of the navigation device. Your first point of contact: your Porsche Classic Partner or Porsche dealer. You can order the Porsche Classic Radio Navigation System (part no. 91164529100) from your local experts.
- Design tailored to the interior of classic Porsche vehicles
- Choose from two knob designs for vintage cars or recent classics
- Fits perfectly into the dashboard
- Extensive testing of user-friendliness carried out at the Technical University in Munich
- Operation via touchscreen, knobs and buttons
- Light sensor for brightness control
- Optimized high-resolution 3.5-inch display
- Latest navigation technology including Porsche-specific points of interest
- Integrated GPS navigation system
- Route guidance in 2D, 3D and as a basic arrow display
- 2 Slots for microSHDC cards
- Map material on micro SD card (8 GB)
- Additional micro SD card (4 GB) included
- FM/AM dual tuner
- External media box with USB 2.0, Aux-In, iPod®/iPhone® connection
- MP3 player (with ID3 tags)
- Telephone function including transfer of the phonebook via Bluetooth (max. four phones, each with 1,250 contacts)
- Output 4 x 45 watts
- Integration of factory-fitted sound systems
- External music sources and phonebook can be controlled from the display
- Internal and external microphone
Available system and navigation languages:
The following languages can be set in the Porsche Classic Radio Navigation System.
System languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
Navigation languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
Map material with accurate routes available for the United States and Canada.