WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
BY ACCESSING AND BROWSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
Information and materials displayed on the website, including without limitation, product pricing, specifications, warranty and/or other information, are applicable to products sold in the United States and not necessarily to
All photographs, audio and video clips, picture images, graphics, links, website architecture, format, layout and data structures, and all other items contained on the website are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used in any manner, except as provided in these Terms or in the website text, without
All data contained on the website relating to third-party products or services, including but not limited to prices, availability of service or product, product feature or service coverage, if any, should be verified with the party supplying the product or service.
This website is provided as a convenience to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
A Few Important Words About
- None of
Porsche’s Driver Assistance Systems can prevent accidents or loss of control.
- No Driver Assistance System is ever a substitute for attentive driving. It is the driver’s responsibility to be observant and in control of the vehicle at all times.
- Please see your vehicle’s owners’ manual for further details about, and important limitations of, each of the specific systems described below.
ACTIVE LANE KEEP
- Active Lane Keep may not detect lane markings in certain road, weather, and driving conditions.
- System is available only in conjunction with active Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC).
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
- Adaptive Cruise Control should not be used in unfavorable road conditions and poor weather conditions.
- Adaptive Cruise Control automatically maintains a set speed and a set distance at a speed above approximately 19 mph – 130 mph.
AUTO EMERGENCY STOP
- Auto Emergency Stop depends in part on signals from the worldwide Global Positioning Satellite network. The vehicle’s electronic system and data connection, and existing wireless satellite technology, must be available and operating properly for the system to function fully.
PORSCHE DYNAMIC LIGHTING SYSTEM
- Static cornering lights – At speeds of up to 80 mph static cornering light is switched on when the steering wheel is turned.
- Dynamic cornering light – Above a speed of around 3 mph, the low beam or high beam headlights are swiveled in the direction of the curve to illuminate the road more clearly, depending on the speed of the vehicle and the extent to which the steering wheel is turned.
PORSCHE DYNAMIC LIGHTING SYSTEM (PLUS)
- High Beam Assistant is switched on at between 20 mph and 37 mph.
- The driver’s view of the information in the head-up display may be impaired by the following factors:
- Sunglasses with certain polarizing
- Wet roads
- Unfavorable lighting conditions
PORSCHE INNODRIVE INCLUDING ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
- InnoDrive depends in part on signals from the worldwide Global Positioning Satellite network. The vehicle’s electronic system and data connection, and existing wireless satellite technology, must be available and operating properly for the system to function fully.
- Construction zones, traffic flow, and other road system changes are beyond the control of
PorscheCars North America. Complete detailed mapping of lanes, roads, streets, toll roads, tollbooths, highways, road signs, and so forth is impossible. Therefore, you may encounter discrepancies between the mapping and the actual location and conditions you encounter. Always pay careful attention to the road, give precedence to directional signs on the road and not the system, and do not drive while distracted.
- This system detects only other vehicles, but not people, cyclists, or animals, for example.
LANE CHANGE ASSIST
- Lane Change Assist operates above a driving speed of approximately 10 mph.
- Rear Turn Assist – Supports Lane Change Assist only when driving off and on the vehicle side on which the turn signal was actuated. Active at speeds up to approximately 12 mph.
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH TRAFFIC SIGN RECOGNITION
- Lane Keep Assist may not detect lane markers in certain road, weather, or driving conditions. Please see owner’s manual for further details and important warnings about limitations of the system.
- This system depends in part on signals from the worldwide Global Positioning Satellite network. The vehicle’s electronic system and data connection, and existing wireless satellite technology, must be available and operating properly for the system to function fully.
- Traffic Sign Recognition may not always see or understand every sign. It depends upon a clear, unobstructed view of the road ahead, and well-maintained and clean road signs of generally recognized types.
- Lane Keep Assist may be passive if the vehicle speed is below the activation speed of approximately 40 mph.
NIGHT VISION ASSIST
- Night Vision Assist does not prevent accidents. The system may not represent objects as the eye does. It will not detect persons or animals under certain lighting and temperature conditions, and it cannot detect inanimate objects in the road.
- Night Vision Assist detects persons and animals when it is sufficiently dark and at an ambient temperature below 82°.
PARKASSIST (FRONT AND REAR) WITH VISUAL AND AUDIBLE WARNING
- ParkAssist cannot detect sound-absorbing obstacles such as powdery snow, clothing made from fabric, skin or fur; sound-reflecting obstacles such as glass surfaces, flat painted surfaces, very thin obstacles, i.e. thin posts or obstacles above and below the sensors.
- ParkAssist is activated automatically up to a speed of approximately 10 mph. and when operational readiness is established in the following situations: Reverse gear engaged or distance in front is less than approximately 32 in. or rolling backward is detected.
- Reversing camera – The objects shown by the camera appear distorted. The image from the rear view camera does not show the entire area behind the vehicle.
- Surround View – The objects shown by the cameras appear distorted. Many of the screen windows do not show the entire area around the vehicle.
TRAFFIC JAM ASSIST
- Traffic Jam Assist supports the driver when driving in traffic jam situations or in slow-moving traffic in a speed range below approximately 40 mph.
WARN AND BRAKE ASSIST (COLLISION AND BRAKE ASSIST)
- Warn and Brake Assist cannot prevent most collisions, although it may help to reduce their severity.
- In addition, Warn and Brake Assist may not detect every object in the road.
- The system may not operate if certain evasive maneuvers are performed by the driver.
- The system is available as of walking speed and can react to pedestrians or cyclists up to a speed of approximately 53 mph.
- The function may be restricted or unavailable up to 10 seconds after establishing operational readiness, and other instances.
- WET Mode depends on sensors in the front wheel arches. It cannot provide assistance if there is too much water present, if the vehicle is driving too fast, or if the sensors are obstructed by dirt, excessive water or other obstructions.
- WET Mode cannot detect or prevent aquaplaning.
Not all the Driver Assistance Systems described in this brochure are installed or available on every model. Some Driver Assistance Systems are optional at extra cost. Some Driver Assistance Systems require the selection of other systems or options at additional cost. Some Driver Assistance Systems are not available in combination with others. Ask your authorized
Any communication or material you transmit to the website (including feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, orders, requests or the like) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. All materials transmitted to the website becomes the property of
This website is governed by and subject to the laws of the State of Georgia and, where applicable, U.S. federal law.